It’s been a while…

Haven’t updated for a while as I’ve been busy with work and home life. I have done a fair bit of work to the 109 over the last couple of months and I’ll update the site over the next few weeks. Still haven’t finished the High Ratio Transfer box but it’s nearly there, just need to put the transfer box and gearbox back together and find a spare day to fit it. I’ve got a removable cross member so it’s not as as bad as having to remove the seat box to swap boxes. The bulkhead footwells needed some repairs and I have had to replace the nearside pillar and bracket. Have also stripped and repaired the door tops, bottoms and fitted new genuine hinges. I’ve removed all the galvanised steel parts such as cappings, truck cab gutter, tailgate hinges, pigtails etc and had them shotblasted prior to getting them galvanised again next week. She’s also had a new coat of paint, just used a 5L tin of military paint and a gloss mini roller and the results were better than expected. Plenty of pics to follow.

 


Comments are closed.